Friday, April 11, 2014

I luv Chip Chop




So I don't know if you guys know, but my whole family is obsessed with France. My mum should've been born a Parisian woman. She named my sister Paris. We all went on a family trip to France a few years back and as any asshole older sister would do, I made endless jokes about her name the whole trip. I'm a jerk, w/e haha





A few weeks back my fave store to wander through in Melbourne, Lenko, closed down and had an amazing closing down sale where I nabbed this perfect shirt I had been eyeing for what seems like forever!
Its by Chip Chop and their shirts are usually around the $70-80 mark which I just can't afford right now but I nabbed this for about $27 and there was another slogan shirt that made me just die and it was the same price so I just had to have it too (outfit post coming up for that one).






I was playing with my make up and I've become obsessed with this combo of pink lipstick and 'natural look' fake lashes. Ugh I love it so much!




And the purpose of this outfit? Family BBQ! haha



Tee: Chip Chop
Skirt: ASOS
Leggings: Big W
Shoes: Vans
Headscarf: Dangerfield



No comments:

Post a Comment