Saturday, July 20, 2013

Parma Date @ The Quarter



I had to run some errands in the city and try and buy some presents before I had to go to the dentist to check up on my ridiculous wisdom teeth. I had been meaning to get a heap of my Tiffanys jewellery cleaned but had never really gotten around to it but today I finally remembered to bring the box full of tarnished pretties with me and I'm so glad I did because they look like new now! It was so upsetting walking out of Tiffanys onto boring ol' Collins St. I had kind of forgotten I was in Melbourne and was just kind of expecting to walk out on to 5th Ave in New York. Ugh. 



Taylor came along with me so we could catch up and have lunch together so we head to our fave place in Degraves st, The Quarter


I feel that it's probably my mission in life to try a parma from every restaurant ever. This one was excellent but not enough sauce underneath the ham and cheese. Still worth every cent.

Jacket: Savers
Top: ASOS
Skirt: City Chic
Boots: Autograph

No comments:

Post a Comment