Saturday, July 20, 2013

Nike + Trophy Wife Nails



I finallyyyyyyy decided to wear my new (to me) Ferris Bueller special edition Nikes! I've been lusting after these ever since they came out in 2008 but couldnt find them anywhere and when I started searching on eBay people were only selling mens sz 12's and I'm a ladies 8 to 9 which is like a mens 6 to 7... When they popped up in my size on ebay I HAD to have them. I was on a frantic bidding battle with someone for about half an hour trying to win these babies and it paid off haha 


They have a leopard interior and matching leopard laces which I haven't taken out of the packet yet.
The design is meant to be in line with this cutiepie below. I still cant get over how on point they are!




When we left the house Sam realised we were both wearing the same style of Nikes. 



I met up with my gals for nail dates with Trophy Wife Nail Art on Bridge Rd in Richmond. 






I was so stumped with what designs to get but in the end settled on these. I'm so in love with how they turned out! I cant wait to get a full set of each design closer to summer, especially the drippy ice cream one. 


Jacket: Cotton On
Dress: Sportsgirl via eBay
Scarf: Chelsea
Shoes: Nike via eBay

No comments:

Post a Comment