Monday, March 26, 2012

Breast Reduction Part 2

So I mentioned how I wanted to reduce my boobs a few posts ago and I got the doctors verdict. I can't get the surgery subsidised by medicare unless I can prove I have back problems. Now, I cant really physically prove my back problems (which I have anyway, but I cant prove that they're breast related), so I got a referral to a plastic surgeon with a practice in Coburg and Kew. I called up to see how much it would cost for a consultation with a referral and she said it was something like $200 but I can claim back $150 through medicare. That sounds fine enough, but I don't want to go to a plastic surgeon and pay all this money just for a consultation and then find out that the work they do is crappy. Seeing as though I cant get the surgery for maybe a year or two (which is going to suck so bad), I have a lot of time to search for reputable surgeons. But I'm really struggling to find places online that will show before and after photos or at least have some honest feedback from patients they've worked on. I really wish I didn't have to wait because I'm sick of getting rashes that turn into scabs and then blood on my bras and just messy shit happening. WHY CAN'T I JUST WIN THE LOTTERY?! Ugh. Tomorrow I might go to magnation and see if they have any plastic surgery magazines or something. Or if anyone has any good surgeons they know of, let me know!

3 comments:

  1. Hello!
    Want to know your blog?
    Have more contact?
    We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world!
    If you are open in the field of communication, it is you open new horizons that you know every day!
    There are other countries, people who share the same passions as you.
    I invite you to visit Blogspot Directory
    I am a member of Blogspot Directory
    This blog is not personal! I created it for everyone!
    Us to share the different passions, fashion, paintings, artwork, photos, poems and so be able to find in countries other people with similar passions.
    I think this community could also interest you.
    On the right side with the books of green! You will find the country with the names of blogs by country, most certainly you will see people, you already know! so come join us! thank you
    The more people and more opportunities it will give, you are some sort Ambassador of this blog is you also have to make known to your contacts
    Have a great day with the hope that you come join us.
    Regards
    Chris

    To find out, click on the link below:
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breast Reduction is ideal surgery for young women with Large Breasts. The fat component in the large breast is removed,breast reduction india helps breast to come back in normal shape

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your post with us. Hashmi Cute-B has been seen to target these tissues and reduce them in both size and quantity. The result is smaller firmer natural breasts. Visit http://www.cuteb.in/

    ReplyDelete