Saturday, June 14, 2014

Aussie Curves - Nature




First thing I thought of for this weeks nature challenge? Bambi!




I just made it for this weeks challenge and I'm going to be straight up... I don't have much to say today haha




This dress is actually technically a nightie but its too cute to just be worn to bed. Every time I've worn it out, I've gotten at least 5 or six compliments on it. Its probably my fave dress that I own








Dress: Peter Alexander
Jacket: Crossroads via Savers
Leggings: Big W
Shoes: Vans
Necklaces: Tiffany & Co + Marc Jacobs





6 comments:

  1. Love it!!! Bambi, such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a gorgeous dress and peter alexander are on crack to make it a nightie, we cuter to show it off to everyone. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT! Ahh, I remember I wanted one of those nighties so badly, but I think it was the snow white one? That whole collection was gorgeous! Love it worn as a dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a good idea. I remember loving those nighties and I never thought to wear it out. You look fab x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so lovely..... I need this now :-)))) I am not that big fan of Disney but I need it now :-D

    ReplyDelete