Thursday, September 20, 2012

Corky Saint Clair



I've always loved all the items in Corky Saint Clair, but whenever I'm in the Flinders Street Station subway I'm always running to catch the train and don't really get a chance to properly have a look and buy something. But whenever I hear the word 'sale', I make time for shopping! They were having their first sale ever, so of course I had to buy something and it was so damn hard considering I have about 7 things in my wishlist.


They even had little cupcakes to celebrate the occasion! I finally settled on getting the single monkey necklace. I'm also dying to get one of their banner necklaces as well, but I'm going to hold off on that one until I figure out what I want to engrave on there.

If you guys wanna check their stuff out, here are their deetz.

Corky Saint Clair 
Shop 3 Degraves Street Subway (aka The Campbell Arcade)
Melbourne, VIC 3000
Phone : 03 9663 5559
Opening Hours:
Monday - Friday: 10:30am-6:00pm
Saturday: 10:30am-5:00pm
Sunday: Closed
http://corky.bigcartel.com/
http://corkysaintclair.blogspot.com.au/


No comments:

Post a Comment