Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Bright days



I try to not wear sunglasses in photos because the photo ends up creeping me out a bit because you cant see my eyes but I just couldn't see at all because it was so bright! 

Dress: ASOS
Leggings: Big W
Shoes: Lipstik

We had a very lazy day and just faffed around for the day and took Fonzie for a walk and a bath. We usually get a dog groomer to neaten his hair up but it was costing more than all our haircuts! When we took him to the dog wash station at our local car wash we were all kind of nervous because we had no idea how it worked. We got set up and Fonzie got washed but we all basically did anyway haha There was water everywhereeeeee!




We dried him off and walked back home and picked some flowers. Fonz needed one in his hair because he's my little princess :)



When we got home we were all super lazy and napped the day away.



1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way with sunglasses, but sometimes its better then the weird squinty face I pull when I get a face full of sun! That dress is sooo cute and so is Fonz!

    ReplyDelete