Monday, April 29, 2013

Kitties!


Hi kittens!
These photos were taken a few months back before we went overseas. I had received my badges from Hardcore Sophmore  which are the greatest! I have since bought more and actually met the doll behind the pins while i was in New York. I'm going to do a post of my collection I've accumulated because they are so fantastic. I've gotten so many compliments on them all especially the Kim K crying badge haha









We met this ginger prince at my inlaws house. They call her Crookshanks. She loved me and Sam so much and just wanted cuddles. When we got home Kitengi didn't want to be around us because she could smell the betrayal haha
Kitengi had a little bit of an eye problem and we had to take her to the vet and i couldnt help laughing at her in this cat sack restraint they had to put her in to give her all the medication/creams. She was looking at me like 'i hate you mum'. But still OMG how cute is it!? 
I love her so much



No comments:

Post a Comment